I used stitch in the ditch to quilt it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the back as I forgot to take them before I sent it away, but the back is a black and white houndstooth pattern.
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Poppies for Poppy (January 2015)
I couldn't resist making this "Field of Poppies" quilt for baby Poppy. This quilt was made entirely of precuts, but I still had to do a ton of cutting! I used a
Poppy Panache by Ann Lauer for Benartex layer cake with 1 1/2 rolls for the border and a jelly roll for the binding.
I used stitch in the ditch to quilt it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the back as I forgot to take them before I sent it away, but the back is a black and white houndstooth pattern.
I used stitch in the ditch to quilt it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the back as I forgot to take them before I sent it away, but the back is a black and white houndstooth pattern.
Labels:
Baby,
Floral,
Girl,
Houndstooth,
Poppy,
Precuts,
Quilt,
Stitch in the Ditch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment