I went with a solid for the back and used a stipple pattern for the free motion quilting.
Search This Blog
Monday, February 22, 2016
Modern Squares (July 2015)
This one is a play on my earlier "Mixed Squares" quilt. to make this "Big Square, Little Square" quilt for Taya. I used fabrics from the same collections - Robert Kaufman's Hello Tokyo (Lineal Domes in pink
, Lineal Domes in green
, Doll fabric in aqua
, Japanese Flowers in pink
) and Michael Miller's Cherry Dot Bloom
.
I went with a solid for the back and used a stipple pattern for the free motion quilting.
I went with a solid for the back and used a stipple pattern for the free motion quilting.
Labels:
Baby,
Cherries,
Floating,
Free Motion,
Fruit,
Geometric,
Girl,
Michael Miller,
Modern,
Quilt,
Robert Kaufman,
Sashing,
Squares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment