Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

And six months rolled on by...

I can't believe it's been almost six months since I officially launched my business.  I feel like things have started well.  I've had some orders (thank you!) and have started to learn my accounting software and work out some of the kinks of trying to order supplies for a business.  It's been a great learning experience, and I've had about as much work as I can handle.  Balancing starting a home business with being a stay-at-home mom and actually dealing with running my home has been a bit of a learning curve, and I admit that I haven't marketed my business as much as I should have the past few months.  I plan on rectifying that by updating you all on what's been going on here the past few months, the projects I've been working on, and the plans I have for Sue Sews Whose Clothes in 2017.  So keep watching this space and the FB page for updates in the next few days.  As always, if you have any questions or are interested in a custom quilt or outfit, don't hesitate to email me or message through FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment