Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Business Launch

After considerable thought, I've decided to turn my hobby into a business.  Sue Sews Whose Clothes is going live!  I will be selling custom baby quilts and clothing like the ones on this blog.

My goal is to create unique baby gifts.  Why spend tons of money on the same luxury baby blanket that everyone gifts,when you could give a blanket that's personalized to the recipient?  This personalization can be as simple as a label (stating the name, birthdate and birth stats of the baby, or whatever message you'd like to include) or a simple monogram to customizing every aspect of the quilt (design, color, theme, style, block pattern, etc.).  I'm happy to work with you to make a custom gift that will be cherished as a keepsake for years to come.

You can peruse this blog to see the types of projects I've done in the past for inspiration, or visit my Facebook page, where I will be listing different quilt styles as well as some fabrics I have in stock.  I will also occasionally be listing quilts and clothes for purchase that are already.  These can always be personalized with a label or monogram.

These projects are meant to be for inspiration, so don't let it limit your imagination!  Send me an email at suesewswhose@gmail.com or message me through my Facebook page and we can discuss the kind of design you would like.

The small print: all my items are handmade by me on my home sewing machine.  Depending on the type of piece, quilts can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to be made and delivered.  Please plan in advance and tell me the date you need it by when ordering!  I give price ranges for different pieces because the end price will reflect the complexity of the design and quilting as well as the cost of materials.  After we discuss a design, I will send an invoice with the exact price of the piece, which must be paid in full before I begin work on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment