Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

All the Pretty Little Dresses

One of my most popular early items were dresses, which was, somehow, unexpected for me.  I had three orders in a large spectrum of sizes.  All of the dresses were in my favorite dress pattern - Georgia Vintage Dress by The Cottage Mama - and all the clients opted for single skirt without a bib as opposed to a double skirt with piped bib front.

The first was to attend a christening.  Fabric was Forget Me Not in Blue Jay by Hawthorne Threads.




And my gorgeous model wearing her dress.


Then, there was a dress for another cutie.  I loved the combination of the Michael Miller Eiffel Tower fabric in red and the black buttons.




And another beautiful model!


My final order was a Christmas dress in Hawthorne Threads Reindeer Stripe in Red complemented by Snowflakes in Neutral with snowflake buttons on the back.  I can't wait to see a pic of this little angel wearing her custom dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment