For the second, I did a single skirt and omitted the bib and piping. I found this great seersucker fabric with embroidered bunnies on it. I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished dress, but I have the perfect model.
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Easter! (April 2015)
As opposed to St. Patrick's Day, there are a TON of cute dress options for little girls for Easter. I decided I wanted to do my own thing, however, since I was really into this sewing thing by this point. I had this image in my mind of what I thought the perfect Easter dress would be, and I was able to find the perfect pattern to tell me how to do it. I made two differentt versions of this. In the first, I did the double skirt and used Urban Zoologie Bunnies
in pink from Robert Kaufman.
For the second, I did a single skirt and omitted the bib and piping. I found this great seersucker fabric with embroidered bunnies on it. I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished dress, but I have the perfect model.
For the second, I did a single skirt and omitted the bib and piping. I found this great seersucker fabric with embroidered bunnies on it. I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished dress, but I have the perfect model.
Labels:
Animals,
Bow,
Bunnies,
Clothes,
Dress,
Easter,
Girl,
Holiday,
Little Miss Muffet,
Modern,
Piping,
Preppy,
Robert Kaufman,
Seersucker,
Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment